Nov 16, 2011

Top 10 Sony PSP Games

The Sony PSP has been around for some years but it shows no indication of reducing in popularity. The fact is with new games for PSP while in the pipeline it’s going from strength to strength. 31 million PSP sales worldwide actually.

The Sony PSP is very much more compared to a great hand held games system but let’s face it the key reason you brought yours would be to play great games. The depth of colors and speed of action are an awesome experience and out do contrary helds easily.

I’m just thinking of several of my personal favorite games there are plenty of, We have pretty much every game designed for the PSP. Here’s my top 10 games for PSP.

 

1, Grand Theft Auto, Liberty City Stories / Vice City Stories. I am a sucker for these particular games and will play them for hours on end. great gameplay using a great story line. (I’m playing my PS3 GTA IV at the present time but I’ll often be here we are at my PSP)

2, God Of War, Chains of Olympus. Amongst my historical favorite games on any platform, amazing gameplay simply a truly epic game.

3, Lumines 1, required this particular one in my top 10 simply because in the timeframe I’ve allocated to it, very addictive. Comparable to Tetris but also in my estimation a lot better. An oldtime game.

4, Tekken, dark Resurrection. On the list of record classic fighting games, great to relax and play for the PSP, has kept me entertained for ages.

5, Metal gear Solid, Portable Ops. A stealth action game, very complete with long missions. occurs brain in addition to your fire power here.

6, Silent Hill Origins, Prepare to scream aloud similar to a girl. Everyone loves the game the storyline is very much dissimilar to any game in existence. Scary hands per hour. love it.

7, Twisted Metal, At once. Full-scale driving action smash with the eiffel tower on your way, where else could you make this happen.

8, SOCOM, US navy Seals, Tactical Strike. Great game puts you regularly into the very center of battle. Ever thought about being an american Navy Seal, anyone can.

9, LocoRoco. Love bingo, I think it is the most orginal game I’ve ever played. Basically a platform type puzzle game but much more now.

10, Patapon, from the makers of LocoRoco probably why I love it much. Its a strategy game that may be exclusive for any PSP. go get it you wont be disappointed.

Well thats my top 10 tell me from the comments your top psp games, I believe some of them is definitely the equal of mine. The PSP is a real great games machine. enjoy your gaming.


Share:


You Might Also Like:

loading...